Choosing the right auto insurance can be difficult and confusing. Sky Financial and Insurance Services LLC, makes it easier with experienced agents that help you choose the right policy and coverage. Get the protection you need at a price you can afford. When you receive an auto quote from Sky, we don’t just provide quote, we also research each carrier to see if there are any additional discounts that would fit your specific needs to help lower that rate.
Sky Financial & Insurance Group, LLC offers auto insurance coverage from only the top rated carriers providing:
- Bodily Injury Liability -insurance for injuries to others caused by you while operating your vehicle. This coverage may pay medical expenses, loss of income, funeral, etc (California state law requires a minimum coverage of $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist-provides coverage if you and your passengers are insured in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Property Damage Liability-provides coverage for damage to another person’s car or property caused by a car you own (California state law requires a minimum of $5,000).
- Medical-coverage for the driver and occupants of the insured vehicle.
- Collision-insures the owner from loss during a collision with another vehicle or objects, regardless of who’s at fault.
- Comprehensive-protection from damage caused by theft, vandalism, glass breakage, damage by fire, falling objects and several things other than vehicle collision
- Car Rental Expenses-provides a replacement vehicle while your car is getting repaired due to an accident
- Emergency Road Service- provides towing your vehicle to a repair facility, mechanical labor where your car is disabled, pulling your car out if it’s stuck, delivery of gas or oil, changing a tire, battery jumpstart or locksmith services
At Sky Financial, we take your fun as seriously as you do! That’s why we offer an array of other vehicle insurance including antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, as well as recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, boats, golf carts, RV’s, ATV’s, Snowmobiles, and more.